Saturday, October 15, 2005

Good value Tesco Jam

Received last night from a passer by:

"I don't have my phone, but at 2:30pm on 14th October 2005 I walked by to see a silver VW Polo parked in the middle of the Bus Stop with no one in it and another light van parked by the Superdrug on the yellow line at the end of the loading bay. Then a giant Tesco Lorry, unable to easily pull in, parked behind the Polo and was waiting and blocking the entire North bound lane all the way to Amyand. He was attempting to wave people around, but in the 30 seconds I stayed, there was a large queue already. "

As it happens the van was a locksmith, as the Superdrug people had been locked out all day - Of course the locksmith could have parked legally 20 feet round the corner - But then as no-one else seems to, why should he?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very interesting article. Two days ago I also have a problem with a door. I locked myself out of my apartment. It was the drama of the day. I needed to call out a locksmith to let me in. In locksmith company said that locksmith will come in one hour. He came on time, it was a tall and fair guy. He brought along all his gears from lightweight to heavyweight. He checked my ID and opened the door in 10 minutes.