Thursday, June 14, 2007

Get a life, Nigel!

It's a comment that I have heard increasingly the older I have become. Is it just me, or has the world just become a more irritating place to live in?

I am sure that there is a secret department out there devoted to doing things that get my goat.

The latest example:

I came home late last night from a long day at work, and though I was hallucinating. There is a huge, soon to be illuminated, sign blocking the pavement where the phone box used to be on St Margarets Road, near Westbourne Close.

Not only is it very close to a bike rack, which will make getting a buggy past very difficult, it is vile.

I assume that someone at Richmond Council must have known about this, as I suppose you can't go digging up large parts of pavement without telling someone.

I have asked for clarification, but if you notice a large paper bag over it one day, it is probably me...

No comments: