Thursday, June 14, 2007

Small world

These parking tickets are getting everywhere.

I went to a show yesterday, and met someone who lives in St Margarets who, guess what, just got a parking ticket through the post! Doesn't that make me popular...

Anyway, I just got the following e-mail from one of our ever helpful councillors (and unusually for me, I say that without even a trace of irony. God forbid, I am thinking that I might end up voting Liberal next time round...)

"
Nigel

The signs were placed at the following locations prior to start of enforcement but we take your point and Cllr Geoff Acton has requested another sign be put near Tesco

Regards

Cllr Ben Khosa

445 The Barons
446 St Margarets Road
447 Crown Road
448 St Margarets Road
449 Bridge Road
450 Amyand Park Road
"

I have written back, asking that they be big signs, not those silly little CYA signs they usually put up about CCTV!

No comments: